- Invited to bid on the electrical and low voltage work due to our longstanding relationship with the developer
- We submitted a competitive bid and won the business
- Worked well with RJ Ryan and the other subcontractors
- Provided electrical work throughout both buildings and low voltage structure cabling throughout majority of the tenants
- Completed the work on time and within budget
Building Owner: Eden Trace Corporation
Industrial Office Park
JR Ryan Construction
Type of Service Provided:
Electrical and Low Voltage
The Holasek Business Park, located in Chanhassen, MN on a parcel of land that was once the Holasek family’s farm, now consists of two buildings designed and built for industrial use. Building A is 275,000 square feet and Building B is 141,000 square feet.
Eden Trace Corporation, a commercial real estate development company located in Eden Prairie, is a company we’ve enjoyed a relationship with for over 25+ years. They purchased the property in 2018 with plans to develop an office park.
Eden Trace chose RJ Ryan to serve as the general contractor and invited us to put in a bid to work on the electrical and structured cabling needs of the two buildings.
We provided electrical services for both buildings and installed structured cabling for most of the tenants.
The project spanned about 12 months between 2019 and 2020.